Main Street Woodstock, Incorporated, our non-profit downtown marketing organization is pleased to announce the roll-out of the DOWNTOWN DOLLARS gift certificate program. As a way to keep funds flowing through the cash registers of our downtown community, the DOWNTOWN DOLLARS program allows customers to buy a gift certificate in any denomination for purchases with affiliated businesses. With every purchase of DOWNTOWN DOLLARS, you get the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting small businesses within our community. The program is very simple:1. Purchase a Downtown Dollars Gift Certificate in any denomination at Dean’s Store (8588 Main Street).
2. Give Downtown Dollars as a gift!
3. The receiver of the Downtown Dollars can spend the gift certificate as cash at any of our Main Street Woodstock Member Stores participating in the program (see the list below).
4. If there is additional balance on the gift certificate above the purchase amount, the store will return that amount in cash to the customer.
5. Downtown Dollars will never expire!
So what is the catch? You just have to spend the Downtown Dollars at a Main Street Member Store … that’s it! So buy Downtown Dollars today! They are perfect for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, employee recognition, customer giveaways, a gift for the boss, gifts for the bus driver or coach, or just to let someone know you are thinking of them on their birthday! Downtown Dollars can be redeemed at the following Main Street Woodstock Member Businesses:
* Dean’s Store (Woodstock Visitors Center)
* Woodstock Market
* Mondo Land Planning + Design
* Ember Hot Yoga
* Pennybag Emporium
* Magnolia Thomas Restaurant
* Freight Kitchen & Tap
* Seven Arrows
* Peggy Still School of Music
* Cotton Mill Deli
* Ann Litrel Art
* Priest Home Furnishings
* Maxwell’s Cigar Bar
* Main Street Nail Salon
* Pure Taqueria
* Salon and Spa Venessa
* Elm Street Arts Center (formerly Towne Lake Arts Center)
* Salon BastillePlease use cash or check for your purchaseWoodstock Downtown Dollar
First Friday Fun in WoodstockCome and Get to Know the Downtown Woodstock MerchantsSpend the first Friday of every month in Olde Towne Woodstock and enjoy the many restaurants and stores that the area has to offer as the Downtown Merchants stay open late, 5pm-9pm.For each Friday Night Live theme participating Downtown Merchants will have activities going on at their stores and throughout the Downtown area related to the theme of the month. Friday Night Live also features great music as bands play throughout Downtown Woodstock in front of the stores which adds to the street festival feel of the event.Friday Night Live events start at 5pm. Live Music, Fantastic Food & Festive Activities. Forget the malls. Save the Gas Money for Great Shopping Deals! Come and enjoy your community! Kyle Bennett Assistant Director of Tourism and Visitor Center Operations Woodstock Downtown Development Authority 770.924.0406